SecuraKey Access Control Unit with Keypad Beige | SKY-RK600
The RK600 features a 16-position keypad, used for PIN code entry or for programming the unit. The RK600 allows PIN Only or Card Only access for any user.
Radio Key® standalone proximity card readers manage from 600 to 65,000 individual users. They are fully programmable, standalone single-door access control systems. They are compact, weather-resistant, surface-mounted units. They have an internal reader and can be used alone for most applications. Patented Dynascan® automatic tuning optimizes each reader to its environment, assuring superior read range.
- Low Priced Single Door Proximity Entry System
- Weather Resistant Units for Outdoor Locations: RK600e conformal coated, RK65K epoxy potted
- 125 kHz Proximity Technology • Dynascan® Auto-Tuning for Superior Read Range
- Up to 6” Read Distance • No Control Panel Required
- Program with Handheld Programmer or Proximity Card Deck (RK600e/RK65K/RK65KS)
- Wiegand Output for Future Expansion (RK65K)
- Connect PC or Serial Printer with Optional Audit Trail Module (RK600, RK600e)
- Optional Auxiliary Reader for High-Security / Extreme Weather Conditions (RK600, RK600e)
- UL294, FCC and CE Regulatory Approvals
- Dimensions (H, W, D): Wall switch: 4.5” x 3.2” x 0.84” 11.43 x 8.12 x 2.13 cm
- Mounting: US single-gang box, wall, post, pedestal
- Weight: RK600 – 4.0 oz (114.50 gm) RK600e – 5.0 oz (141.75 gm)
- Material: Lexan
- Color: Beige
- Power Requirements: 50 mA / 100 mA avg/peak @ 9-14VDC
- Latch Relay: DPDT 0.5A max @250VAC, 2A max @ 24VAC/DC
- Shunt Relay: DPDT 0.5A max @250VAC, 2A max @ 24VAC/DC
- Inputs: Request to Exit (Requires SPST contact closure)
- Communications: RS-232 to PC or Printer with optional RKAT
- Cable required: Serial: 4-cond., shielded 18-24 AWG Aux Reader: 2 cond. non-tw. / non-shield, and 4 cond. shielded
- Environmental: Operating Temperature: -40° to +158° F(-40° to +70° C) Relative Humidity: 0-100% Non-Condensing
- Operating Frequency: 125 kHz
- Read Range: Molded Card up to 6” (15.24 cm), ISO Card/key tag up to 5” (12.70 cm)
- User Capacity: 600 PINs or random numbered cards
- Memory: Non-Volatile (Programming retained, even if power is lost)
- Operating Modes: 600: Card-only or 5-7 digit PIN only, 600e: Card Only
- Latch Timer: Programmable: 0.25 – 30 seconds
- Programming: RK-LINK™ software with optional RKAT module. RK600: 16-position integrated keypad RK600e: HHP handheld programmer keypad or RK-PD1 programming deck.
- Reports: Card/Keytag/PIN Status, Last 150 Events
- Compatible Cards: RKCM-01 (Molded Clamshell); RKCI-01 (ISO); RKKT-01 (Key tag) Random Numbered Cards – no FC
- Regulatory: Approvals UL/cUL294, Part 15 Class B FCC, CE Mark
- Warranty: These Secura Key products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for life. Secura Key will replace any Secura Key manufactured product that fails to perform as intended. This warranty does not include freight, taxes, duties, or installation expenses. See price list for complete terms and conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.