- Estimated delivery 2 weeks.
- This product is coded per order and can not be returned, exchanged or refunded.
Nedap UHF Exterior Tag (Pack of 25) | NED-9215255
Long-range vehicle identification tag.
The UHF Exterior Tag is a vehicle identification tag. The tag is mounted on the exterior of a vehicle, offering cost effective long-range identification for parking applications. Based on passive UHF technology (± 900 MHz), the UHF Exterior Tag is identified up to 10 meters (33 ft) with uPASS Target or 5 meters (16 ft) with uPASS Reach. The tag does not contain a battery and is maintenance free.
Typical applications include secure vehicle access to car parks, gated communities and offices. Other applications include access control of motorbikes, scooters and mopeds. This sticker tag is purposely designed to be adhesive to the non-metal/ metal containing exterior parts of the vehicle, preferably the headlight*. This tag is the best option to enable reliable vehicle identification in situations where the entire car windshield is covered by solar film with metal particles.
- Automatic vehicle identification
- Identification up to 10 meters (33 ft)
- Passive, battery free tag
- EPC Gen 2 compatible
- Transparent, thin sticker format
- Protection against harmful UV rays
- Tamper evident
Note: This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Part number: 9215255 UHF Exterior Tag
- Dimensions: 97 x 27 mm (3.82 x 1.06 in)
- Color: Transparent, interior is visible
- Weight: 1 g (0.04 lbs)
- Protection class: IP65 (approx. NEMA 4x)
- Material: Polyester
- Operating temperature: -20 ... +70°C (-4 … +158°F)
- Storage temperature: -20 ... +70°C (-4 … +158°F)
- Relative humidity: 10% ... 93% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Read range: Up to 10 meters (33 feet) with uPASS Target, up to 5 meters (16 feet) with uPASS Reach
- Operating frequency: 865 - 870 MHz / 902 - 928 MHz
- Mounting: Onto the non-metal / metal containing exterior parts of the vehicle, preferably the headlight.
- Compatible readers:
- 9217363 uPASS Target (region 1)
- 9217371 uPASS Target (region 2&3)
- 9942319 uPASS Reach (region 1)
- 9945466 uPASS Reach (region 2&3)
- Standards EPC: Gen 2
- Document version number: 2.1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.