Multi-Code 302850 Receiver
This Item is on Backorder until the end of May 2021.
The Multi-Code 302850 is a Multi-Code or Stanley compatible format gate receiver from Linear. It eliminates any chance of damage to either the gate operator or themselves from running off the wrong voltage. Nearly all gate operators offer either 24 or 12 volts AC or DC as accessory power. Because these two receivers are auto sensing, each recognizes the gate operator's correct voltage. As a result, installers can be assured of always having the correct model gate receiver on the truck.
The 302850 receiver can operate from 12-30 volts AC or 10.5-30 volts DC and are normally powered from the gate operator. Their relay contact(s) are rated at 30 VAC/DC up to 5 Amps. This receiver supports transmitters that use the Multi-Code format (300 MHz ), as well as the Stanley compatible (310 MHz ) format.
The 302850 comes with two relays and replaces Linear models 302801 and 203102, both of which were housed in metal enclosures. The MCS302850 comes in a plastic housing that is easy to work with. It will operate two gates, one gate and an obstacle sensor, or channel one can open the gate and channel two can close the gate. Comes with a 9-inch local antenna, three feet of 75 ohm coaxial cable, and a bulkhead connector for locating the antenna outside the gate operator enclosure. These receivers also include audio test points for connecting audio listening equipment for troubleshooting.
Multi-Code 302850 Features
- Dual frequency - Multi-Code or Stanley compatible; jumper selectable
- 12-24 Volts AC or DC
- Auto voltage sensing - no jumpers to set
- Two relays, their relay contact(s) are rated at 30 VAC/DC up to 5 Amps.
- Will hold 512 remotes using the dip switch settings
- Supplied with whip antenna, three feet of coaxial cable and bulkhead connector
- Power: 12 - 30 VAC or 10.5 - 30 VDC; 16 mA nominal, 50 mA maximum while relay is triggered
- Frequency: 300 MHz and 310 MHz
- Dimensions: 3.625 x 5.25 x 1.5 inches
Multi-Code 302850 Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.