Linear 1-Channel Key Ring MegaCode Transmitter | LIN-ACT-21A
Designed for use with Linear’s access control products. The Model ACT-21A is a single-channel device supplied with a quick-disconnect key ring. Also included are lithium batteries with a five-year service life. A unique 10-second time-out feature prevents the system from being shut down by a single transmitter transmitting continuously.
The transmitter is MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver ”learns” each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- Supplied with quick-disconnect key ring
- Minimum order quantity 10 transmitters
- Power: Two 1616 batteries
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.25” W x 2.25” H x 0.48” D
- Frequency: 318 MHz
- Number of Codes: 1,000,000 plus
- Block Coding: Units are sequentially coded at the factory to customers specifications. Facility code may be specified.
- Channels: one channel
- Power: two 3V 1616 style batteries (supplied)
- Battery Life: up to three years
- Dimensions: 1.25″ W x 2.25″ H x .48″ D (32 x 57 x 12 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.