LiftMaster CAPXL Cloud Based Access System For Residential Communities With 10” Screen & MyQ Technology
- Cloud-based access control for residential communities.
- MyQ® Business™ smart access control software.
- Color touch display 10", 720p high-def interface.
- Easy setup and programming.
LiftMaster CAPXL Features:
- Easy to Use Display: Navigation is intuitive and screen has a customizable background.
- Remote Programming: And activity monitoring using myQ business.
- Configurable Email Notifications: Know when codes are overused or if service is needed for the CAPXL, CAP2D or gate operator.
- No Need To Dig Up Driveway or Yard: With Wi-Fi® and wireless link to UL 325 LiftMaster gate operators with new firmware 4.2
Reliable and Secure:
- Voice Over IP (VoIP): Provides crystal-clear call quality with no long-distance charges.
- Modern, Durable Design: Elegant stainless steel brushed finished front.
- Entry Even When the Internet is Down: Local system memory allows entry even when the internet is down.
- Real-Time Activity Tracking and Alerts: For example, when a suspended code is used or if an active code is being overused.
- Keeps Data Protected: And safeguards resident information with cloud-based security.
- Wired high-speed
- Local User Capacity: 50000
- Max Number Of Gates/Doors of control (Each): 4
- Relay Output: 8 (4 Primary, 4 Auxiliary)
- Software: MyQ Business
- Dimensions: 18"H x 14"W x 4.5"D
- Event History: 50000
- Wiegand Input: 4
- Connectivity: VoIP (Phone.com) using Wi-Fi/Cellular/Wired high-speed Internet/DSL
- Display Type: 10 inch full color touch screen
- Operating Temperature: -20°F to 130°F (-29°C to 54°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.