HySecurity SlideDriver 30F-C Part # 222 CX 1.7 ST Correctional Facility Slide Gate Operator Three Phase Power for gates up to 3,000 lbs max. weight and 300 lbs pull force.
- 1 premium EMX IRB-MON photo eye
- 1 5 ft premium ASO edge sensor
- 1 pre-wired Hy2NC adapter
SLIDEDRIVER CORRECTIONAL offers three high security lock options and an extra heavy 10-gauge cover for added protection. A HySecurity Correctional Facility gate operator comes standard with all the software needed to interface with the many options and interlocks commonly used at correctional facilities, such as gate position outputs, interlock capability for sally ports or sequenced gates, and multiple relays for an external solenoid lock or other customizable options.
Easy to integrate. Shipped ready to interface to the many options and interlocks commonly used at correctional facilities, such as gate position outputs. Has interlock capability for sally ports and an interface relay to control an external solenoid lock.
- Decades long life and low maintenance
- Move the longest, heaviest gates up to 20,000 lb
- Secure, heavy duty chassis - no visible moving parts
- Dual gate, sally port or sequenced gate integration
- Easy system troubleshooting with onboard event log
- Field programmable to specific site requirements
- UPS models retain full functionality during an AC power outage
- Extreme temperature range without heater
- Real time system security alerts
We recommend to add a second photo eye, so the open and close cycle of the operator are covered with through beam photo eyes and then mount the ASO edge to the draw-in post near the operator so it can be hard wired.Please Note Regarding The Below Options:
- 220/380/440V 50Hz is a special order.
- If no rails are required, please contact us to place an order.
Part Number 222 CX 1.7 ST
Shipping Dimensions 26"w x 30"d x 35"h
Duty Cycle Continuous
Travel Speed 1.7 ft/s (50 cm/s)
Gate Length Limited only by weight
Gate Capacity up to 3,000 lb (1,361 kg)
Operator HP 2 hp
Drive Type Hydraulic
Pull Force 300 lb (136 kg)
UPS See SlideDriver 30F-C UPS
Three Phase Voltages 208/230/460V or 575V 60Hz; 220/380/440V 50Hz
Temperature Rating -40º to 158º F (-40º to 70º C) No heater necessary
Communication RS-232, RS-485; Ethernet/fiber using optional HyNet™ Gateway accessory
User Controls Smart Touch Controller with 70+ configurable settings. Smart Touch keypad and 32 character, OLED display or a PC using S.T.A.R.T. software.
Relays Three configurable user relays: one 30VDC, 3A solid state and two 250VAC, 10A electromechanical; Optional Hy8Relay™ for 8 additional relay outputs
App Class Usage Class III, IV
Finish Type Zinc plated with powder coating
- Manufacture Warranty: 5 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.