BFT E5 BT A18 Vehicular Swing Gate Opener | BFT-P930027-00001
Reversible compact vehicular electromechanical operator of small size that can be installed on pillars or columns only 80mm wide Application for vehicle gates up to 1.8m wide and up to 100kg in weight Operator with primary lever, to which the articulated arm or the long slide lever are added (accessories).
- U-Link platform: Using the Thalia control unit, the E5 BT A operator is compatible with the U-Link communication protocol, the exclusive Bft connectivity platform.
- D-Track dynamic path tracking: smart torque management system that constantly updates the gate torque level, improving the safety of the maneuver regardless of weather conditions, temperature or the degree of wear of the system.
- Absolute Encoder: absolute encoder means that the E5 BT A recognizes the position of the gate at any time, managing the slow-down phase during opening and closing with absolute precision.
- Ease of installation: the fixing bracket on the column or pillar provides simpler installation. The Thalia control unit has standardized color terminal blocks which simplify the identification of the outputs/inputs. The removable terminal blocks facilitate the wiring process. Extremely easy to set the closing and opening limit switches.
- Speed: The E5 BT A12 takes only 4.5 to 6.5 seconds (90 ° maneuver including slowdown) to open, based on the weight and dimensions of the leaf.
- Push&Go: When activated, the Push & Go function allows the gate to open completely when manually pushed.
- Multi-resident or commercial sites: The E5 BT A12 is ideal for apartment block installations or public buildings, with features such as remote opening from inside the building and the ability to set the gate to close automatically after opening, preventing it being left open.
- 24V A precise, safe and reliable technology Bft 24V technology ensures optimum performance with a precise adjustment of slowdown in closing and opening. Safety is another key aspect, ensuring the immediate stopping and reversal of movement in the presence of obstacles. The efficiency of the technology is a guarantee of the product's reliability.
- er ready The new coding system for direct cloning of remote controls Based on microprocessor technology, this system allows the cloning of any MITTO remote control in a MITTO REPLAY remote control. In fact, the first remote control "teaches" the second one the correct code which is automatically saved in the receiver the first time it is used. Everything occurs at the highest levels of security thanks to the use of the Rolling Code safe transmission system.
- d-track The thrust required to operate safely. A smart torque management system based on the microprocessor technology of BFT control units. Acquiring data from several indicators, it updates the level of thrust required to perform the operation. D-Track also facilitates the installer in providing for the certifications required by law.
- eelink For fast and safe programming. EELINK is a system developed by BFT which, by means of connection to handheld programmers (Unipro, Uniradio and Proxima), makes it possible to transfer data from automatic systems to PCs and vice versa.
- U-link A single communication platform for all types of control units and receivers. The innovative interconnectivity systems developed by Bft along with wireless connection solutions in the field of access point automation become integrated through the new U-link system communication protocol. A technology designed and developed to operate using specific gateways for any type of physical media and communication protocol.
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 2 Years
- Control unit: THALIA
- Board power supply: 230 V
- Motor voltage: 24 V
- Power consumption: 40 W
- Max. width of door/gate wing: 5 ft (1.8 m)
- Cycle time: 14 s
- Type of limit switch: Absolute encoder
- Release: Reversible
- Impact reaction: D-Track
- Frequency of use: 20 Cicli/ora
- Degree of protection (IP): IP44
- Environmental conditions: 14 ÷ 140 °F (-10 ÷ 60 °C)
- Interconnectivity: Yes
- Max. weight of door/gate wing: 220 lbs