The AWID LR2000 Long Range Reader is a UHF RFID reader with an integrated fine-tuned antenna. The LR-2000 is optimally designed for applications such as parking entry and gate control. This LR-2000 Reader system also provides security-sensitive AWID proprietary encrypted vehicle UHF tags in a variety of types and styles.
**Note, if you are purchasing an LR-2000, you need ONE installation kit per project. You can purchase the AWID LR-2000 unit with the installation kit . Please check the "related products" tab for more information on that product.
The LR-2000 integrated RFID reader/antenna system is ideal for outdoor AVI application as well as indoor applications such as asset monitoring and tracking. The system offers price/performance characteristics over traditional long-range proximity card systems. In addition, the LR-2000 can be used together with the UA-612 door access reader, allowing the same cards/tags to be used for both vehicle parking access AND building/door access!!!
Operating in the license-free 900MHz UHF band, the LR-2000 is the first Access Control reader that combines the convenience of UHF technology with a programmable repetition rate and the Access Control industry's standard Wiegand format. It is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility providing the highest quality standard. This reader is furnished with an impressive combination of high styling and ranges from 8 feet to 15 feet, dependent on the type of tag. (see pg. 14 for chart). It offers Wiegand and RS-232 protocol interfaces with simultaneous data output, providing compatibility with all standard access control panels and systems.
- Read Ranges of 8 - 15 feet
- Compact size! 8" x 8" x 1.125"
- Programmable read repetition rate for one-shot or multiple reads
- Utilizes passive RFID technology; no battery required for tags
- Industry standard Wiegand and RS-232 data output
- Certified with FCC regulation
- Read Range:
8-15 feet (2.6-5.0 meters)
UHF band 902MHz to 928MHz for USA (Contact AWID for other countries)
- Antenna Type: Circular Polarized
- Voltage: 7-15V DC
- Current: 0.4A - 1A
- Communication protocol: Wiegand and RS-232
- Data Format: Configurable 26 bit to 50 bit
- Cable to Controller (Wiegand interface): 6 conductors stranded 22AWG or larger, color-coded insulation, overall 100% shield
- Dimensions: 8x8x1.125in (20.32x20.32x2.85cm)
- Weight: 37.5oz (1.06kg)
- Color: Beige housing on aluminum plate
- Mounting: Easy setup via mounting bracket accessory (p/n LR-911MB)
- Operating Temperature: -13F to 140F ( -25 C to 60 C)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
- Regulatory: FCC Part 15 Industry Canada
- Note: Unit is splash proof, not water resistant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.