ASE-SB-01SF 125 KHz Metal Fingerprint Access Control/Reader
The ASE-SB-01SF 125 KHz metal fingerprint access control/reader takes design inspiration form the supercar. Specially designed for the high-end market. Can be used as controller and reader to suit for different kinds of needs of the customer.
- Input Voltage: DC12 ~ 24V
- Idle Current: <=10mA
- Active Current: <=80mA
- Resolution: 450 DPI
- Fingerprint Scan Time: <1S
- Fingerprint Identification Time: <1S
- FAR: <0.0000256%
- FRR: <0.0198%
- Output Format: Wiegand26
- Dimensions: 120mm x 72mm x 25mm
- Operating Temperature: -20~50 degrees C
- Operating Humidity: 20~95% (non-condensing)
- Metal shell, simple and fashion design, using biometric fingerprint recognition to open the door, secure and reliable
- Adopt the dark background fingerprint imaging technique, with stronger adaptability
- Fingerprints capacity: 1,000, suitable for office, villa, household etc.
- Multi-usage, all kinds of functions integrated to one, controller and reader, operation is very simple
- Touch the luminous button unlock the function of fingerprint; manually or automatically enter a dormant state
- Infrared remote control and administrator's fingerprint to add or delete users
- Wiring is very simple, can be done by user without professional knowledge, it can connect to all kinds of electric locks
- Effective fingerprint can be transformed into machine number of ID number, and output virtual card number
- It can be used with all kinds of controllers
- It can e used with all kinds of electric locks, no need to change external wiring
- Anti-tamper alarm function
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.