AES Pedestal Mount IP Intercom (Black) | AES-PRAE-IP-PB-US
All black pedestal panels, marine-grade, brushed stainless steel construction with gloss acrylic trim and powder-coated aluminum hood. Modern blue illuminated buttons. Panels available with and without Keypad. (*Pedestal with 4G antenna built-in available).
- Speech panel
- Power supply
- Install manual
- Long Range Antenna (2.4GHz) (up to 65 yards working range depending on router type and location)
- Existing Wi-Fi Hub
- Praetorian APP
- Speak to your visitors from anywhere in the world.
- Grant access remotely - Send a command to the gate motor via the app to open your gates etc.
- Keypad Codes – 24-7 / Timed / Temporary (Optional)
- No Touch Access - PROX Cards/ Tags - 24-7 / Timed / Temporary (Optional)
- Voicemail - Visitors can leave a video message when unanswered.
- Multi-User - Add up to 8 maximum devices per Intercom ID. (incl ADMIN user. 4 maximum for optimal performance.)
- Connect via WiFi, LAN Cable, or 4G Access Point (Sold Separately) (Dualband WIFI. 2.4 & 5.8G wifi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- The volume of the external speaker is adjustable at the call-point.
- Super clear, 120° HD camera image.
- Front Panel: PB/PBK = Pedestal Surface Mount
- Hood Cover (MOD, IMP(K), PED: Powder coated Aluminium
- Mounting Housing (Backbox): Marine Grade Stainless Steel BS316
- Mounting Type: Surface-Mounted with backlighting, Flush-mounted version sold separately
- Call Button: Stainless-steel button with illuminated LED Ring
- Weatherproof: IP55
- Approvals: CE, FCC
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +55°C / -13 to 131°F
- Power Supply: 24V DC
- Power Consumption: IP PCB w/Keypad & Prox | Standby = 80mA | Operating = 300mA
- Solar Power: 45Watt Solar Panel (minimum) | 2x 12V 15AH Batteries connected in series to provide 24V output
- Connectors: LAN (RJ45) - 2 x Bistable latching relay, max. 1-28V DC/AC, 1A, e.g. for magnetic door lock, External input for push to exit button, 24V DC input (+, -).
- System Requirements: Mobile device: Newest iOS on iPhone/iPad, newest Android on Smartphone/Tablet Internet: High-Speed Landline Broadband Internet connection, DSL, cable or fiber optic, no SOCKS or proxy server. Min. suggested upload speed of 1.5mbps, Network: Ethernet Network, with DHCP / WIFI 2.4GHz/5.8GHz (with applicable antenna)
- Recommended Installation Height: Camera lens should be at a min. height of145 cm (57 in). Before the installation please determine your optimal installation height.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.