LiftMaster Wireless 821LMB myQ Smart Hub Universal Door Controller
Enables smartphone control for most major garage door opener brands. Controls up to 16 myQ accessories.
- 1 Wi -Fi Hub
- 1 Door Sensor
- 1 Power Adapter
- 1 Mount ing Bracket
- 1 User Guide
Home Connectivity with myQ
- Daily Schedules Preset times for your door to close or your lights to turn on/off every day.
- Easy Set-Up Wirelessly connect to your home network in minutes.
- Real-Time Alerts Get notified when your door opens, closes, or is left open.
- Universal Compatibility Works with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993.
- Smartphone Control for Most Openers Check the status of and control your door and myQ lights with the myQ app.
Key by Amazon In-Garage Delivery
- Safe and Secure Packages Enables secure in-garage delivery for Amazon Prime packages.
- Simple Setup Eligible Prime Members simply download the Key by Amazon App and link it to your myQ account.
- Real-Time Updates Monitor and control your deliveries from your smartphone.
Things To Know About The 821LM For Your Gate Opener
- Where and How do the two 821LMB components get installed? – This product was originally intended for Garages so it is usually installed anywhere in the garage. If intended to use for a LiftMaster Gate Opener it can’t be mounted farther than 30 ft. from a router. Also, the unit is not weather resistant so it can’t be installed outside.
How is this different than the 828LM? Advantages? Disadvantages? – It is different from the 828LM in that it can be wireless and does not need to be wired to a router.
- Advantages – It is wireless, installers don’t need to go in the house to connect the unit to a router AND it can take up to 18 devices
- Disadvantages – It is not weather proof if you need to install outside, range is only 30 ft. from wireless router and will need a wi-fi extender most of the time since most gates are more than 30 ft. from a wireless router. Unit is meant mostly for garages, that is why the range is low.
- Compatibility with all LiftMaster gate operators? Works with all LiftMaster Operators.
- Capacity? 18 operators can be connected at once
If you need to install the 821LMB outside you will most likely need a NEMA4 weatherproof box for it. Also, leaving it inside the cover of the operator may be an option.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.