LiftMaster CAPXL Cloud Based Access System Tag Bundle | FAS-CAPXLTAG
- Cloud-based access control for residential communities.
- MyQ® Business™ smart access control software.
- Color touch display 10", 720p high-def interface.
- Easy setup and programming.
- LiftMaster Cloud Based Access System LIF-CAPXLV
- AWID Long Range Reader AWI-LR-2000-B-U
- AWID Windshield Tags (50 pack) AWI-WS-UHF-O-U
LiftMaster CAPXL Features
- Easy to Use Display: Navigation is intuitive and screen has a customizable background.
- Remote Programming: And activity monitoring using myQ business.
- Configurable Email Notifications: Know when codes are overused or if service is needed for the CAPXL, CAP2D or gate operator.
- No Need To Dig Up Driveway or Yard: With Wi-Fi® and wireless link to UL 325 LiftMaster gate operators with new firmware 4.2
Reliable and Secure:
- Voice Over IP (VoIP): Provides crystal-clear call quality with no long-distance charges.
- Modern, Durable Design: Elegant stainless steel brushed finished front.
- Entry Even When the Internet is Down: Local system memory allows entry even when the internet is down.
- Real-Time Activity Tracking and Alerts: For example, when a suspended code is used or if an active code is being overused.
- Keeps Data Protected: And safeguards resident information with cloud-based security.
- Wired high-speed
LiftMaster CAPXL Specifications
- Local User Capacity: 50000
- Max Number Of Gates/Doors of control (Each): 4
- Relay Output: 8 (4 Primary, 4 Auxiliary)
- Software: MyQ Business
- Dimensions: 18"H x 14"W x 4.5"D
- Event History: 50000
- Wiegand Input: 4
- Connectivity: VoIP (Phone.com) using Wi-Fi/Cellular/Wired high-speed Internet/DSL
- Display Type: 10 inch full color touch screen
- Operating Temperature: -20°F to 130°F (-29°C to 54°C)
AWID Long Range Reader LR-2000 Benefits
- Superior read range performance for AVI and Access Control applications
- Integrated reader and antenna
- Ideal for outdoor applications
- No programming required for standard installation
- Cost-effective UHF long read range passive tags
- Compatible with all standard Access Control Systems
- No FCC license required for users
- Easy installation with LR-2000 installation kit
AWID Windshield Tag WS-UHF Benefits
- AWID’s proprietary encryption protects data and ensures use of compatible tags.
- Tags use passive technology – no battery – no need to change tags.
- Small size (1 inch by 4 inches), plain white, out of line of vision.
- Used where tags will be read at 20-25 feet from the long-range reader.
- Choose a place on the windshield where tags aligns with the reader.
- Wiegand-type encoding is industry standard.
- Quick installation, long care-free life, reliable hands-free reading.
- Instructions supplied, suitable for users when they apply the tags.
CAPXLV Resident Experience
How to Set up and Connect a Community with the LiftMaster CAPXLV
AWID WS-UHF Windshield Tag Installation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.