Viking G5 Solar Single Residential And Commercial Swing Gate Operator Kit VA-G5NX-SSKIT
The G5-S™ Viking Solar Gate Operator has the capacity to operate swing gates up to 1000 lbs. and 16 ft. long under extreme conditions. This efficient operator provides a solution for residential swing gate solar applications thanks to its efficient electromechanical design. Equipped with the latest solar innovations, the G5-S™ is the most energy efficient swing gate operator offered on the market.
- 1 Viking G5 Solar Operator VA-G5NXSLR
- 1 Viking ECU Big Box Solar - Single Controller VA-ECUBSNXSLR
- 1 Solar Panel 12v/40w VA-SO40W
- 1 Battery 12V 35AH DUBA35
MAX GATE CAPACITY
This is the maximum amount of weight and length that the gate operator model can push/pull
MAX OPERATING SPEED
14 - 16 Seconds per 90°
Based on the speed selected when installing, this will be the speed your operator pushes/pulls your gate.
SOLAR POWER SUPPLY
100% duty cycle means that you can run your operator 24/7 with absolute confidence.
-20°F up to 160°F
The Viking gate operator will continue to function within this temperature range.
3 Yr Commercial / 4 Yr Residential
Please refer to Warranty Policy on Viking website for more information.
10,000 Amps / 20,000 Volts
Leading the industry with the best in-unit lightning and surge protection.
- Viking G5 Solar Single Residential And Commercial Swing Gate Operator must have a Photo Beam to function. It is recommended you add a Reflective Photo Beam PB1200P for convenience and/or to minimize complications. This accessory is available in the product options.
- *Warning: The capacities stated by the manufacturer are calculated without a wind factor. Depending on the force of the wind and the gate design, your gate operator capabilities can be drastically affected up to the point of causing irreversible damage. If you know your location is subject to regular windy conditions, we highly recommend using a pad mount operator such as the VA-F1NX. If you are unsure about which operator to choose in regards to your weather conditions, please give us a call at 1-800-730-8382 to speak to one of our sales advisors. Damages caused by wind are not covered under warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.