Viking G5 Dual Swing Gate Opener With Two G5NX Swing Gate Openers & ECUMSNX Dual Swing Controller Board & Box For Gates Up To 2000 lbs. /10' or 800 lbs. /18' Each
With its compact, low profile design and the power to support gates up to 2000 lbs in weight or up to 18 feet in length, the Viking G-5™ has revolutionize the idea of gate operation. This operator is manufactured with the highest quality components and is designed to accent any gate style. The G-5™ is capable of continuous cycles operation and the included battery back-up system provides up to 400 cycles of operation with a maximum capacity gate. The G-5 operator is now powered by the advanced intelligence and simplicity of the new VFlex control board.Includes:
- 2 Viking G5 Actuator / Swing VA-G5NX
- 1 Viking G5 Control Unit - Dual VA-ECUMSNX
- Two FREE Remotes with Visor Clip (must add Receiver 850LM in order for the remotes to work with operator)
MAX GATE CAPACITY*
2000 lbs/10’ or 800 lbs/18’
This is the maximum amount of weight and length that the gate operator model can push/pull
MAX OPERATING SPEED
15 - 18 Seconds per 90°
Based on the speed selected when installing, this will be the speed your operator pushes/pulls your gate.
MAX DUTY CYCLE
100% Continuous Cycle
100% duty cycle means that you can run your operator 24/7 with absolute confidence.
-20°F up to 160°F
The Viking gate operator will continue to function within this temperature range.
3 Yr Commercial / 4 Yr Residential
Please refer to Warranty Policy on Viking website for more information.
10,000 Amps / 20,000 Volts
Leading the industry with the best in-unit lightning and surge protection.
- Viking G5 Residential And Commercial Swing Gate Operator must have a Photo Beam to function. It is recommended you add a Photo Beam for convenience and/or to minimize complications. This accessory is available in the product options.
- *Warning: The capacities stated by the manufacturer are calculated without a wind factor. Depending on the force of the wind and the gate design, your gate operator capabilities can be drastically affected up to the point of causing irreversible damage. If you know your location is subject to regular windy conditions, we highly recommend using a pad mount operator such as the VA-F1NX. If you are unsure about which operator to choose in regards to your weather conditions, please give us a call at 1-800-730-8382 to speak to one of our sales advisors. Damages caused by wind are not covered under warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.