LiftMaster Heavy Industrial-Duty Gear-Reduced Hoist Commercial Door Operator | GH
The LiftMaster GH operator is ideal for rolling steel doors and heavy, high or standard-lift sectional overhead doors in heavy-duty, high-cycle commercial applications. Heavy-Duty cycles up to 25 cycles/hour and up to 125 cycles/day when distributed over a minimum of 8 hours (using continuous-rated motor).
- 3-Button Indoor Surface Mount Station (NEMA 1) 02-103L
- Commercial Photo Eyes CPS-U
Monitor and Control
myQ technology enables monitoring and control of the operators through a mobile app.
Indicate the status of doors via email.
- OPERATOR SPEED 8-9 Inches per second
- LIMIT SETTINGS Mechanical
- EMERGENCY DISCONNECT FOR MANUAL OPERATION Floor-level emergency release sash chain
- EMERGENCY DISCONNECT WITH AUTO-RECONNECT Reconnects when tension is removed from emergency release sash chain
- PROGRAMMING Control function selector dial/tactile buttons
- CIRCUIT BOARD Solid-state Logic 5.0 circuit board
- TIMER-TO-CLOSE Programmable in 1 second and 15 second increments up to 68 minutes, standard
- CLUTCH Optional adjustable friction clutch
- MID-STOP Programmable
- RUN TIME PROTECTION Maximum run timer
- MOTOR REVERSE ACTION PROTECTION Delay-on-reverse circuit
- MOTOR OPERATOR WALL CONTROL 3-Button Control Station with Maintenance Alert System (MAS)
- PUSH BUTTON STATION 3-Push button station (Open/Close/Stop)
- MAXIMUM DOOR HEIGHT 34 feet standard with additional capability
- MAXIMUM DOOR WIDTH 32 feet standard with additional capability
- MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE SQUARE FOOTAGE 1088 square feet
- INTERNET CONNECTIVITY myQ® Technology enables remote monitoring and control of the commercial door via a smartphone, tablet, or computer (LiftMaster Internet Gateway and myQ app required.)
myQ Technology enables monitoring and control of the facility operators through a mobile app.
Grid View to efficiently monitor all the doors in the facility.
Real-Time Alerts indicate the status of doors via email or push notifications.
SAFE AND SECURE
Security+ 2.0 safeguards facility access with rolling code technology, opening for registered devices only.
Timer-To-Close can be programmed to close the door after a set amount of time.
The Commercial Protector System auto-reverses the door if an entrapment protection devices detects an obstruction.
Continuous-Duty High-Starting Torque Motor performs in demanding industrial overhead and rolling door applications.
Warranty 2 years
- LiftMaster Gearhead Hoist Commercial Door Operator GH Product Guide
- LiftMaster Gearhead Hoist Commercial Door Operator GH Data Sheet
- LiftMaster Gearhead Hoist Commercial Door Operator GH Installation Manual
- LiftMaster Gearhead Hoist Commercial Door Operator GH Product Drawing
- LiftMaster Gearhead Hoist Commercial Door Operator GH Owner's Manual
- LiftMaster Commercial Door Operator Service Guide
- LiftMaster myQ Business Facility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.