Security Brands Edge E2 HID – Smart Card Reader with HID Proximity Reader | SEC-27-220HID
A smart card reader with a HID® ProxPoint® Plus proximity reader, 1 Wiegand input, a Bluetooth connection, and a mobile administrator app, Edge offers the simplicity of a stand-alone card reader but adds the power of app-based programming and management.
Program at the unit with the internal programming pad. Program and manage with the mobile administrator app. Connect to the unit via Bluetooth to update, sync data, and export reports.
- HID® ProxPoint® Plus proximity reader
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 1 Wiegand input
- Control of up to 2 gates/doors
- 2 event inputs
- 2 digital inputs
- App-based programming and management
- SBI Flex™ 64-bit and standard 26-bit Wiegand protocols
Other Great Features
- Limited-use codes with use, 7-day, and 365-day restrictions
- 7-day and 365-day timers (one for each relay)
- Holiday timers (one for each relay)
- Special-event timers (one for each relay)
- Event reports with CSV export
- Random code generation
- Alarm shunt
- Firmware updates via the app
- Stainless-steel faceplate
- Powder-coated steel enclosure
- Internal programming pad
- Edge Smart Keypad App available on Apple and Android devices.
- Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA from Global Materials
Powerfully Simple App
All programming and management can be done quickly and securely via the app.
SBI Flex 64-Bit Protocol
Our proprietary Wiegand protocol allows for 4- to 11-digit keypad codes with 3-digit facility code for maximum flexibility.
Dual 365-Day Timers
A separate 365-day timer on each relay gives you the versatility and control you need.
Configurable User Permissions
Set specific user permissions on all keypad codes, transmitters, card readers, and vehicle tag readers independently.
- Dimensions: 6.30″(H) x 7.44″(W) x 5.25″(D)
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
- Electrical Input: 12–24 VAC/DC (12-VDC transformer included (PS-12DC1))
- Current Draw: less than 111 mA @ 12 VDC | less than 60 mA @ 24 VDC (with one relay latched and LED components on)
- Contact Rating: 10 A @ 120 VAC / 24 VDC
- Connection: Bluetooth
- Operating Temperature: -15 to 158 °F
- Control it your way: App, Keypad, Wiegand Devices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.