SecuraKey 47-Mil Wiegand Tuffcard | SKY-WCCI-14-XXXXXXXX
Secura Key Wiegand Cards (WCCI) is fully compatible with HID and Sensor Engineering Wiegand-effect swipe and insert readers, and are available in the popular SIA 26-bit Wiegand format, as well as other Wiegand formats up to 40 bits.
Secura Key Wiegand Cards are strong and flexible, resistant to breaking, and extremely reliable over a broad range of temperature and humidity ranges. They can be carried with credit cards in a wallet or purse.
- Compatible with HID® and Sensor Engineering swipe and insert readers.
- Cards encoded in popular 26-bit SIA Wiegand format as well as other Wiegand formats up to 40 bits.
- The Multi-technology version is available with Proximity or Contactless Smart Card technologies, such as eTag®, MIFARE, and DESFire.
- A variety of thicknesses are available for various applications.
- Carry with your credit cards in your wallet or purse.
- Strong and flexible for resistance to breaking.
- Custom multi-color graphics are available.
- Available with a high coercivity magnetic stripe.
- Dimensions (CR-80): 2.125” x 3.375”x 0.037” (5.40 cm x 8.57 cm x 0.094 cm) 0.037” is standard thickness. Other thicknesses are available-see ordering chart below.
- Weight: 0.20 oz (5.67 gm)
- Card Construction: Thin, flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) laminate
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Card Data: 40 bits max
- Magnetic Stripe (optional): Unencoded 2750 Oersted
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.