Magnetic AutoControl MPS Hoop Control Column With Drive Unit MPS-122C-C111-43
The visible elements of the MPS are reduced to a minimum. Because the control system and drive are fully integrated, users only see the movable stainless steel cylinder and the barrier element. As a result, the MPS is the ideal choice for sophisticated settings with low to medium visitor frequencies – for museums, exhibition rooms and modern offices. Despite its minimalist design, the MPS offers extremely flexible use. Its wide opening angle of 300°and bidirectional operation enable the implementation of access and exit control with a single barrier. The combination of two MPS units also allows a wider passage to be set up for wheelchair users and the transport of materials.
The sensitive impact detection of the innovative MHTM™ drive always ensures maximum personal safety. The opening and closing speeds can be adapted to the particular intended purpose. The barrier itself can consist of stainless steel tubing, a safety glass wing or customer-specific materials.
- Versatile design: Development of the MPS focused on its use in sophisticated settings. The reduced design of the MPS offers simple integration in modern office buildings, museums and showrooms.
- Innovative drive technology: The MHTMTM drive unit operates without maintenance, energy-efficiently and quietly. Sensitive impact detection ensures maximum safety.
- Secure interlocking: An electromagnetically toothed coupling prevents the barrier from being pushed out of its end position or moved against the selected direction of passage.
- Easily accessible components: All the control and drive components necessary for operation are accommodated in the stainless steel cylinder – considerably simplifying commissioning and maintenance.
- Passage width: Max. 70.8 in with barrier tubes, max. 36.5 in with glass wing
- Opening/closing time: 1.5–4 s, depending on dimensions of barrier element
- Opening angle: Adjustable from 0 to 300°
- Drive technology: MHTM™
- Voltage: 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: Max. 45W
- Duty cycle: 100%
- Housing material: Stainless steel 304
- Housing height: 39.4 in.
- Housing diameter: 6.26 in.
- Enclosure rating: IP 44
- Weight: 88 lbs.
- Temperature range: -13 to +131°F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.