Magnetic Autocontrol MPH High-Glass Door Gate Module A - 11.8" Wide (20.5" Passage) Basis Module Glass Height 70.8" | MAG-MPH-112A-C111C
For access control, steering visitors, and passage into secured areas – MPH wing gates are the ideal solution for the rapid separation of persons when high security is required. Variants with enlarged passageway widths also make the MPH suitable for wheelchairs, prams, and the transport of materials.
The passage takes place without contact. Photoelectric switches reliably detect users and open the wings before they come into contact with them. The barriers close automatically after passage.
The sensitive impact detection of the MHTM™ drive ensures maximum personal safety. In addition, the photoelectric switches contribute towards security: they register the passage of persons attempting to follow through, the passage in the wrong direction, or the lack of authorization, and trigger an alarm.
The wing gates can be used bi-directionally and can be regulated with all common access control systems. The barrier elements are available with toughened or laminated safety glass.
MPH High-Glass Door Gate Module A - 11.8" Wide (20.5" Passage) Basis Module Glass Height 70.8".
Please allow an extended lead time due to manufacturing and shipping for this product. For questions or additional information, please contact customer support at (800) 730-8382.
- 1 Front Plate, With 1 GED
- Glass Wing and Overclimb Protection
- Secure control of access with rapid passage of persons
- Safe, no-contact passage
- Simple integration of most access control systems
- Automatic opening if power fails
- Standard and ADA widths suitable for wheelchairs, mobility devices, and material carts
- Designed for 10 million opening and closing actions
- Barrier heights: 70.8 in
- Passage width: 20.5 in
- Housing width: 11.5 in
- Housing length: 51.2 in
- Opening/closing time: 0.6 – 1.2 s
- Drive technology: MHTM™
- Voltage: 110 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: Maximum 100 W
- Housing dimensions (L x W x H): 51.2 x 11.8 x 40.75 in
- Housing material: Stainless steel 304
- Enclosure rating: IP 32
- Weight: approx. 440 lb
- Temperature range: 32 to +113° F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.