Magnetic Autocontrol mTripod Pivot-arm Waist-Height Turnstile FMTPC-MS
The mTripod access control system from Magnetic was designed to underline a business's architectural aspirations and provide those entering with a friendly reception. With its extremely slender design, its curved lines, and its unique illumination at the base and on the frame edges, it is ideal for integration in sophisticated and décor-centric architectures while, at the same time, the material mDure offers a warm tactile and visual first impression.
Instead of being cold and hard like stainless steel, mDure feels soft and comfortable, emphasizing the open character of the new generation of Magnetic ‘m’ products. Standards, however, are also set beneath the smart outer skin. With its intuitive control system, extraordinary range of functions and future-oriented connectivity, the mTripod redefines access control systems.
- Award-winning design: mTripod’s use in high-quality environments was a central focus during its development. The design won the German Design Award, blends in perfectly in modern architecture.
- Comprehensive functions: Discreet illumination, interlocking to prevent unauthorized entry, drop-arm for maximum safety – the mTripod has numerous unique functions. Features such as error logging and a random generator are already part of the basic functionality.
- Complete solutions: Magnetic offers you everything from a single source: mTripod access control systems, the appropriate MPS swing gates for barrier-free access, and mGuide railing elements.
- Direct control: The integrated display allows all settings to be made directly via the control system – without any adapter cable and notebook computer. System diversity and training expenditure are considerably reduced because we also use the MGC control system in our vehicle barriers.
- Housing variants: Long
- Application: Indoor and outdoor
- Passage width: 515 mm
- Drive technology: MHTM™
- Control system: MGC
- Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: Typical 30 W
- Duty cycle: 100%
- Housing material: mDure
- Housing dimensions (L x W X H): 51.2 x 11.4 x 41.3 inches
- Enclosure rating: IP 54
- Weight: 154.3 lb
- Temperature range: -22 to +131 °F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.