Norton 1600 Series Surface Door Closer (Dark Bronze) | NOR-1601 690
Fully adjustable door closer for aluminum storefronts and other medium traffic applications.
Norton's 1601 Series door closers offer time-tested quality, performance, and reliability. A long-standing staple in the industry, these Grade 1 closers are designed for interior or exterior doors.
- Exceeds 12 million cycles (witnessed and verified by UL)
- Rack-and-pinion design
- Cast aluminum body
- 2-7/8" (73mm) projection
- 1-3/8" (35mm) diameter piston
- 5/8" (16mm) diameter pinion journals
- Tri-Style® packaging (regular arm, top jamb and parallel arm mounting)
- All standard arm applications allow doors to swing 180°, conditions permitting
- Staked valves
- 15-year limited warranty
- Corrosion-resistant model (non-hold open only). Specify 1601SS or 1601BFSS. (Not tri-packed)
- Molded plastic cover. Specify suffix P
- Heavy-duty arms: Parallel Rigid, CloserPlus®, CloserPlus Spring™, and Unitrol®
- Aluminum alloy closer body provides for long life
- Independent sweep, latch, and back-check intensity valves ensure positive control
- Wide variety of arms and applications for almost any environment
- Features a quick-adjust slide arm for quick installation and adjustment
- Technology: Hydraulic
- Mounting Location: Pull Side
- Mounting Style: Tri Mount
- Hold Open: No
- Closer Size: 1 to 6
- Arm Type: Double Lever Arm Regular
- Hand: Non-Handed
- Degree Swing: 180 Deg.
- Back Check: Adjustable
- Cover: No
- Door Weight: 250 lbs.
- Special Rust Inhibitor: No
- Product Type: Surface Closers
- Finish: 690/US20
- Finish Description: Dark Bronze Painted
- Finish Family: Dark Bronze
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.