Linear 1-Channel Key Ring MegaCode Transmitter | LIN-ACT-21A
Designed for use with Linear’s access control products. The Model ACT-21A is a single-channel device supplied with a quick-disconnect key ring. Also included are lithium batteries with five-year service life. A unique 10-second time-out feature prevents the system from being shut down by a single transmitter transmitting continuously.
The transmitter is MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver ”learns” each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
- Quick-disconnect key ring
- Frequency: 318 MHz
- Number of Codes: 1,000,000 + (MegaCode format)
- Channels: one channel
- Power: two 3V 1616 style batteries (supplied)
- Battery Life: up to three years
- Dimensions: 1.25″ W x 2.25″ H x .48″ D (32 x 57 x 12 mm)
- Power: (2) 1616 batteries
- This product is compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.