LiftMaster High Performance Release Device | LM21XP
The LiftMaster LM21XP Release Device is a UL/ULC listed normally energized fail-safe device designed for use on rolling doors, single-slide, center-parting level and inclined track doors. This device is a normally energized fail-safe releasing device incorporating state-of-the-art electronic control circuitry.
The release device responds to emergency conditions generated from an automatic initiating device and is used in conjunction with a temperature fuse link system. This device is designated to be used with manual doors, but can be used on motorized doors incorporating a fusible link assembly and drop-out mechanism.
The release device must be powered from 24Vdc received from an approved UL 1481 regulated power supply with battery backup.
- UL 864 Revision 9 compliant.
- Selectable 10, 20, 30, or 60-second delay on alarm.
- Closed door detection capabilities.
- Form C relay outputs for the transmission of alarm and trouble signals transmitted to the fire alarm control panel.
- Testing function allows routine fire door testing without requiring activation of the central alarm system; easy reset function returns the device to a standby state.
- Audible trouble sounder.
- Diagnostic feedback LEDs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.