HES Fail Safe/Fail Secure, Complete 12/24VDC Electric Strike (Satin Stainless Steel) | HAN-5000C 630
Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 5000 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door, and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latch bolts up to a 5/8" throw. The 5000 series is a compact, high-performance electric strike designed for low-profile openings where there is limited space behind the jamb.
Fail-Safe/Fail Secure, Complete 12/24VDC Electric Strike, Satin Stainless Steel
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail secure/ fail safe
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" latch bolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer included
- Five years limited warranty
- Manufacturer: HES
- SKU: 5000C 630
- UID: HAN1005000C630
- Grade: Grade 1
- Origin: USA
- Unit of Measure: Each
- Application: Multi-Application
- Base Material: Stainless Steel
- BAA Qualified: Yes
- UPC Code: 7.4009E+11
- Limited Warranty: 5 Years
- Fire Rated: No
- Finish: 630/US32D
- Finish Description: Satin Stainless Steel
- Function: Field Selectable (Safe/Secure)
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC/24VDC
- Amp Draw: .24 @ 12V .12 @ 24V
- Keeper Size: 1/2 In.
- Configuration: Centered
- For Use With: Cylindrical Locks
- Fire Rated: No
- Holding Force: 1500 Lbs.
- Switch Type: None
- Frame Application: Metal or Wood
- Product Type: Electric Strike
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.