Genie GCL-MH Medium Duty Hoist Door Operator with Brake - 1/2HP, 1 Phase
The GCL-MH is designed for high or full-lift sectional and rolling doors that have limited-duty cycle requirements. Advanced features and robust mechanical design combine to provide a medium-duty operator that is the new standard in the industry.
- Internal Radio
- 3 Button Control Station
- Standard Photo-eyes
- Door Sprocket
- Hoist chain
- Door Chain
All in One Pre-Packaged System
UL 325 2010 APPROVED
Allows for monitored entrapment connections for protection and momentary operation when used with select photo eyes and/or edge-sensing devices.
- Maximum Door Weight:
- Sectional: 620 lbs.
- Rolling: 580 lbs.
- Rated for 15 cycles per hour operation, maximizing the performance of a medium-duty operator.
- Modular design with optional expansion boards for an advanced timer to close, and auxiliary output functionality.
- Optional Intellicode® plug and play receiver learns up to 50 transmitters. Learn and delete individual transmitters directly from the LCD display.
- TensiBelt® primary drive reduction eliminates the need to adjust belt tension.
- Motor with built-in thermal protection and ball bearing drive end. Provides overload protection and bearings extend the life of the motor over typical bushings.
- LCD display with intuitive setup menu. Provides real-time status and trouble-shooting assistance.
- Open/close/stop and setup keys are included on the control board. Keeps all controls near the LCD display convenient for set up.
- An optical limit system with linear travel nuts.
- Max run timer automatically adjusts to up and down run time.
- TensiBelt® primary reduction.
- Delay on reverse.
- 16-character LCD display.
- UL 325 2010 approved.
- 3-button control station.
- 2-year/20,000 cycle warranty.
- Programmable mid-stop.
- Emergency hoist for manual operation. Available right hand only.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, AC capacitor start/run motor. Motor replaceable without changing limits.
- Brake: AC solenoid-actuated band brake.
- Drive: Primary - TensiBelt® auto tensioning poly-V J-belt. Secondary - Chain and sprocket reduction
- Friction Clutch: Adjustable clutch to help protect against door and operator damage.
- Precision Radial Ball Bearings: Included in critical areas throughout the powertrain..
- Emergency Hoist Manual Operation: Electrically interlocked manual hoist with floor level disconnect.
- Pre-wired to accept: Monitored entrapment device such as photo eyes. Single or 3-button control stations. External interlock switches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.