Estimated delivery 12-14 weeks.
Magnetic Autocontrol CE Microdrive Toll Pro 2 10 ft. | MAG-TOLL PRO2-RA01002
For rapid toll processing
Rapid, reliable, and economical processing of vehicles is essential when collecting toll charges at bridges, tunnels, and on roads. Toll series barriers from Magnetic have been specially designed for this situation. The innovative MHTM™ drive at the heart of the barriers is characterized by its speed, lack of maintenance, and energy efficiency, thus keeping long-term costs down. The Toll barriers can be adapted to meet individual requirements: there are five models with opening times from 1.3–0.3 s, which can be equipped with a variety of control devices, flanges, and barrier arms. All barrier packages are provided with a swing-away flange as standard. In the case of a collision with a vehicle, the barrier arm is released and can be manually re-engaged afterward. This protects the barrier arms, vehicle, and drive unit. There is also the optional auto-return-swing-away flange for the foam barrier arms, which automatically re-engages after a collision with a vehicle.
CE Microdrive Toll Pro 2 Right Hand with 10 ft. Round swing barrier arm type. MGC Pro-A controller.
Please allow an extended lead time due to manufacturing and shipping for this product. For questions or additional information, please contact customer support at (800) 730-8382.
- Opening and closing times as fast as 0.3 s
- Very low operating costs thanks to the efficiency and long-lived MHTM™ drive
- Ease-of-use and optimum accessibility thanks to well-thought-out design
- Acclaimed design: German Design Award 2014 and red dot design award 2012
- Designed for 10 million opening and closing cycles
- 2 years warranty
Manufacturer's Warranty Period
- 2 years or 2 million cycles (whichever occurs first)
- Barrier Arm Type: Round Swing
- Controller: MGC Pro-A
- Color: Orange
- Barrier width: Max. 10 ft
- Opening/closing time: 0.7 s
- Power consumption: Max. 225 W
- Drive technology: MHTM™
- Voltage: 85–264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Housing dimensions (W x D x H): 12.4 x 14.2 x 43.9 in
- Enclosure rating: IP 54
- Temperature range: −22 - +131 °F
- Weight: approx. 94.8 lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.