Magnetic Autocontrol CE Microdrive Toll Highspeed 10 ft. Passage | MAG-TOLL HISPEED-RA01000
For rapid toll processing
Rapid, reliable, and economical processing of vehicles is essential when collecting toll charges at bridges, tunnels, and on roads. Toll series barriers from Magnetic have been specially designed for this situation. The innovative MHTM™ drive at the heart of the barriers is characterized by its speed, lack of maintenance, and energy efficiency, thus keeping long-term costs down. The Toll barriers can be adapted to meet individual requirements: there are five models with opening times from 1.3–0.3 s, which can be equipped with a variety of control devices, flanges, and barrier arms. All barrier packages are provided with a swing-away flange as standard. In the case of a collision with a vehicle, the barrier arm is released and can be manually re-engaged afterward. This protects the barrier arms, vehicle, and drive unit. There is also the optional auto-return-swing-away flange for the foam barrier arms, which automatically re-engages after a collision with a vehicle.
CE Microdrive Toll Highspeed Round Swing barrier arm type. 10ft Opening width. MGC Highspeed controller (rey Shaft Ring).
Please allow an extended lead time due to manufacturing and shipping for this product. For questions or additional information, please contact customer support at (800) 730-8382.
- Opening and closing times of minimum 0.3 s
- Very low operating costs due to efficient and long-lived MHTM™ drive
- Very user-friendly and optimum accessibility
- Prize-winning design: 2014 German Design Award and 2012 Red Dot Award for design
- Designed for 10 million opening and closing processes
- Barrier Arm Type: Round Swing
- Controller: MGC-H
- Color: Orange
- Opening Width: 10 ft.
- Barrier width: max. 3.0 m
- Opening/closing time: 0.6 s
- Power consumption: max. 320 W
- Drive technology: MHTM™
- Voltage: 85-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Housing dimensions (W x D x H): 315 x 360 x 1115 mm
- Enclosure rating: IP 54
- Temperature range: -30 to +55 °C
- Weight: approx. 44 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.