FAAC 400 CBAC EG Basic (Long) Single Kit
The FAAC Model 400 Swing Gate Operator consists of an electric pump and a hydraulic piston which transmits drive to the gate leaf.
Models with hydraulic locking do not require the installation of electric locks, as they provide mechanical locking of the leaf when the motor is not operating. Models without hydraulic locking require the installation of electric locks to ensure that the leaf is mechanically locked.
The 400 Operators were designed and built to automate swing leaf gates. Do not use for any other purpose.
- 1 - Operator 400 CBAC
- 1 - Prewired fiberglass enclosure 14x16 in - 3300 (115V models) or 3303 (230V models)
- 1 - 455D control panel 230V - 790944 (115V models) or 790945 (230V models)
- 1 - Receiver 433 RC Plug In - 787856
- 2 - 4-channel transmitter XT4 433 RC - 787453
- 1 - Pair of XP 30 photobeam photocells - 785105
- 2 - XP 30 adapters for conduit connection - 401064
- Wide and versatile range from residential to heavy industrial gates
- Hydraulic lock of the gate in open and/or closed positions
- Quite operation
- Self lubricating for long life
- Key protected manual release
- Compliant with UL325 for Class I,II,III, and IV applications
- Input voltage: 115 VAC (+10% -6%) or 230 VAC (+6% -10%)
- Power: 220 W
- Current: 2A (115V) - 1 A (230V)
- Motor: Asynchronous single phase
- Thrust capacitor: 25uF (115V) - 8uF (230V)
- Operating ambient temperature: -4°F - 131°F (-20 °C to +55 °C)
- Thermal protection on motor: 248 °F (120 °C)
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Protection Class: IP 55
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 50.6 x 4.4 x 3.3 in
- Hydraulic Locking: Opening and Closing
- Minimum Leaf Length: 6 ft.
- Maximum Leaf Length: 18 ft.
- Maximum Leaf Weight: 1500 lbs.
- Thrust force: 1045 lbf
- Pump flow rate: 1.5 l/m
- 90° opening time: approx. 18 sec
- Effective rod stroke: 15 in
- Use Frequency (cycles per hour): 50
- Mounting dimensions, wind factor and gate design will affect performance specification
- Use frequency is measured at an ambient temperature of 72 °F (20 °C) . Temperature variation will affect it
- An electric or magnetic lock is recommended for any gate longer than 12 ft (3.6m)
- Positive gate stops, which limit gate travel, are required in the opened and closed positions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.