When it comes to automated systems used for opening garage doors, doors, and gates, FAAC is the world leader. FAAC’s mission is to create high-performance safety solutions for every need, customer, and context. It has been in business for 50 years and has had numerous acquisitions on a global scale.
The FAAC group is comprised of three businesses: parking, access control, and access automation. It designs products to serve almost every sector ranging from residential to industrial.
- Operators: sliding gates, swing gates, up/over/sectional garage doors, industrial sectionals, and folding shutter doors
- Automatic Barriers
- Automatic Entrances: Swing, energy-saving sliding doors, and emergency exits.
- OEM and third-party manufacturer solutions
- Traffic Bollards.
- Access Control System: Modular hardware and software for vehicle/pedestrian access control. This encompasses industrial, commercial, and residential applications.
- Automated Roller Shutters
- Tubular motors used for awnings
- Universal Automation is designed for heavy roller shutters and French windows.
When it comes to access control, its solutions were created to identify individuals. It provides access to only those who have the proper authorization. It can also be used to optimize the flow of individuals and is frequently used at sites that are commonly visited.
The magnetic auto control products have a range of pedestrian gates frequently tested for various applications.
FAAC also has HUB parking technology which delivers mobile solutions and smart software designed for the parking industry. It provides parking revenue control systems.