EMX Universal UL325 Retroreflective Photo Eye | EMX-IRB-RET
The IRB-RET is a monitored, weather-proof retroreflective photo eye solution providing entrapment protection for automatic gates and doors. Retroreflective configuration eliminates the need for a separate transmitter and the associated wiring across a roadway to reduce installation costs. The IRB-RET photo eye unit is UL325-2018 compliant and housed in a rugged NEMA 4X enclosure suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
The universal design of the IRB-RET allows it to be used with a wide variety of monitored operators. Additionally, it is compatible with most non-monitored legacy products.
This universal UL325 retroreflective photo eye is supplied with a mounting bracket, hardware, and reflector.
- Retroreflective photo eye
- Steel mounting bracket
- White plastic reflector 3″ diameter reflector-o-ex
- Type B1, non-contact sensor
- UL 325-2018 compliant
- Operating range up to 60 ft. (18.3 m)
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Sensitivity adjustment: potentiometer
- 2 Years
- Operating range: 5 ft. (1.5m) to 60 ft. (18.3 m)
- Sensitivity adjustment: Potentiometer
- Power indicator: Green LED
- Detect indicator: Flashing green LED
- Mode selection switch: 3 modes, relay output, pulsed (3 frequency), pulsed (2 frequency)
- Pulse output: 2 wire/4 wire
- Relay output operation: Light on/dark on selection
- Relay output: Form C contacts (NO, COM, NC)
- Resistive termination: 10k Ohm across NO contact
- Power protection: Thermal fuse
- Transmitter power cycle: >300mS (for use in configuration 0 Monitored)
- Power supply: 6-40 VDC, 12…24VAC @60Hz (configuration 0-relay only)
- Current (config. 1 and 2): 15mA (12VDC, includes TX and RX wired in parallel)
- Current (config. 0): 60mA (relay activated)
- Operating temperature: -40°F…140°F (-40°C…60°C)
- Environmental: NEMA 4X
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.1”W 2.7”D 6.6”H
- Weight: 0.7 lbs.
- Connections: 9 terminals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.