LiftMaster Variable Speed Front of Hood Operator | LIF-VFOH
This is a Call-to-Order Operator.
The LiftMaster VFOH is ideal for rolling steel commercial doors and grilles that require a front of the hood mount and the capacity to control ramp-up and ramp-down speeds of the motor during start or stop, respectively. Continuous-Duty up to 200 cycles a day.
The new LiftMaster Front of Hood Commercial Door Operator with variable speed control makes it easier to motorize rolling steel doors and grilles. This versatile operator is ideal for new installations as well as retrofit opportunities, and the variable frequency design (VFD) enables the operator to adjust speed functionality.
For questions or additional information, please contact customer support at (800) 730-8382.
- Commercial Photo Eyes CPS-U
- Operator Speed: Variable with three pre-configured frequency profiles that include optimized soft start/stop ramps; set via menu. Depending on weight and thickness, the door travels 3-12" in the up direction and 3-7" in the down direction.
- Door in Motion Relay: 16 individual settings
- Two Programmable Aux Inputs: Program emergency stop, 2 additional non-monitored entrapment protection devices, or door lock Open/Close.
- Limit Settings: Electronic limits; floor level adjustable via controller menu up to 20 ft.
- Manual Hoist: Single action manual hoist with integral manual operation protection circuit.
- Programming: Via menu on an LCD screen in the floor-mounted controller.
- Operating Modes: C2 (Factory Default), B2, T, TS.
- Timer-to-Close: Programmable in 1 second increments up to 999 seconds (16.65 minutes); default 15 seconds.
- Mid-Stop: Open mid-stop set with a jumper wire.
- Run Time Protection: Maximum run timer automatically set by the system after 5 cycles.
- Motor Reverse Action Protection: VFD controlled deceleration on reverse.
- Motor Operator Wall Control: Floor-mounted controller with LCD and open/close/stop user controls.
- Monitor and Control: Works with myQ Business Facility to analyze and optimize productivity with intuitive control and monitoring capabilities.
- Real-time alerts: Indicate the status of doors via email.
- Universal Mounting: Left or right handing; inboard or outboard.
- Maximum Door Height: 20 feet standard.
- Maximum Door Weight: 20 feet standard.
- Maximum Weight: 1860 lbs.
- Internet Connectivity: The myQ Technology enables remote monitoring and control of the commercial door via myQ Business Facility. Additional hardware required for connecting to the internet; 819LMB myQ Bridge or 828LM Internet Gateway.
- myQ Business Facility provides monitoring, control, and productivity data of your commercial doors.
- Eye-Level Diagnostic Messages on LCD screen make it easy to service.
- Real-Time Alerts indicate the status of doors via email when connected to myQ Business.
SAFE AND SECURE
- Timer-To-Close can be programmed to close the door after a set amount of time.
- Safeguards Facility Access with rolling code technology, opening for registered devices only.
- The Commercial Protector System auto-reverses the door if an entrapment protection device detects an obstruction.
- Inverter-Duty Motor with VFD drive performs in demanding variable-speed rolling-door applications.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Variable Frequency Drive Technology for minimized wear and tear on the door, reducing repair and maintenance costs while increasing operational productivity.
- LiftMaster Variable Speed Hood Operator VFOH Product Guide
- LiftMaster Variable Speed Hood Operator VFOH Data Sheet
- LiftMaster Variable Speed Hood Operator VFOH Brochure
- LiftMaster Variable Speed Hood Operator VFOH Product Drawing
- LiftMaster Variable Speed Hood Operator VFOH System Selection Guide
- LiftMaster Variable Speed Hood Operator VFOH Installation Manual
- LiftMaster myQ Business Facility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.