LiftMaster Trolley Logic 5.0 Commercial Door Operator | T
The LiftMaster T operator is recommended for standard-lift sectional overhead doors in standard duty-cycle commercial applications. Standard-Duty cycles up to 25 cycles/hour and up to 90 cycles/day (using continuous-rated motor).
- 3-Button Station 02103
- Commercial Photo Eyes CPS-U
Monitor and Control
myQ technology enables monitoring and control of the operators through a mobile app.
Indicate the status of doors via email.
- OPERATOR SPEED 11-12 Inches per second
- LIMIT SETTINGS Mechanical
- EMERGENCY DISCONNECT FOR MANUAL OPERATION Emergency release rope and handle
- EMERGENCY DISCONNECT WITH AUTO-RECONNECT Reconnects when tension is removed from emergency release rope
- PROGRAMMING Control function selector dial/tactile buttons
- CIRCUIT BOARD Solid-state Logic 5.0 circuit board
- TIMER-TO-CLOSE Programmable in 1 second and 15 second increments up to 68 minutes, standard
- CLUTCH Standard adjustable friction clutch
- MID-STOP Programmable
- RUN TIME PROTECTION Maximum run timer
- MOTOR REVERSE ACTION PROTECTION Delay-on-reverse circuit
- MOTOR OPERATOR WALL CONTROL 3-Button Control Station with Maintenance Alert System (MAS)
- TROLLEY TRACK Dual L-rail trolley track
- PUSH BUTTON STATION 3-Push button station (Open/Close/Stop)
- MAXIMUM DOOR HEIGHT 24 feet standard with additional capability
- MAXIMUM DOOR WIDTH 22 feet standard with additional capability
- MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE SQUARE FOOTAGE 640 square feet
- INTERNET CONNECTIVITY myQ® Technology enables remote monitoring and control of the commercial door via a smartphone, tablet, or computer (LiftMaster Internet Gateway and myQ app required.)
myQ Technology enables monitoring and control of the facility operators through a mobile app.
Grid View to efficiently monitor all the doors in the facility.
Real-Time Alerts indicate the status of doors via email or push notifications.
SAFE AND SECURE
Security+ 2.0 safeguards facility access with rolling code technology, opening for registered devices only.
Timer-To-Close can be programmed to close the door after a set amount of time.
The Commercial Protector System auto-reverses the door if an entrapment protection devices detects an obstruction.
Continuous-Duty High-Starting Torque Motor performs in demanding industrial overhead door applications.
Warranty 2 years
LiftMaster Trolley Operator T Product Guide
- LiftMaster Trolley Operator T Data Sheet
- LiftMaster Trolley Operator T Owner's Manual
- LiftMaster Trolley Operator T Product Drawing
- LiftMaster Trolley Operator T Installation Manual
- LiftMaster Commercial Door Operator Service Guide
- LiftMaster myQ Business Facility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.