LiftMaster Specialty Overhead Commercial Door Operator | HCTDCUL
The LiftMaster Specialty Overhead Operator HCTDCUL is ideal for multi-unit residential parking facilities. Engineered to reduce breakdowns, the Specialty Overhead Operator ensures the traffic in your garage keeps moving safely; now with extended rail lengths of 14 and 16 feet, in addition to our 8-, 10- and 12-foot rails.
- Heavy-Duty Monitored Through Beam Photo Eye CPSUN4G
- BATTERY BACKUP Up to 72 days of standby power or 112 cycles when the power is down
- REMOTE CONTROL ACCESS Security+ 2.0 3-channel receiver will handle up to 50 remote controls (unlimited remotes with 811LM/813LM)
- INTERNET CONNECTIVITY myQ technology monitors and controls the operator through the myQ app
- MONITORED SAFETY INPUTS 6 inputs (main and expansion board)
- SOLAR-POWER CAPABILITIES Yes
- DIAGNOSTIC DISPLAY LED diagnostic display
- POSILOCK Automatically powers the operator and returns a gate or door to the closed position when gate is pushed off of closed limit
- FIRE DEPARTMENT COMPLIANT Allows gate to auto open upon loss of AC power or battery depletion
- LIMIT SETTING Electronic
- PROGRAMMABLE AUXILIARY RELAYS Easily add additional features, such as warning lights/alarms
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS PREVENTION Can be programmed with anti-tailgate or quick close capabilities
- HOMELINK COMPATIBLE Version 4 and higher
- MOTOR 24VDC motor with soft start / stop
- OPERATOR DUTY RATING Continuous duty
- CHASSIS/FRAME Constructed with 1/4 in. gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention
- GEAR REDUCTION 28:1 worm gear reducer in synthetic oil bath
- TROLLEY ASSEMBLY Heavy-duty 12-gauge steel track with 6 UHMW rollers
- RECOMMENDED CAPACITIES Rated for overhead doors or gates with up to 16 ft. rail or weighing up to 1000 lbs.
Noise Isolators provide exceptionally smooth and quite performance.
Selectable Speed Control opens up to 11" per second, 25% faster then industry average, to keep traffic flowing.
Low-Profile Design installs easily in tight applications at only 8" in height.
myQ Technology enables you to securely control and monitor your gate operator form anywhere (cellular data or Wi-Fi connection required).
SAFE AND SECURE
Security+ 2.0 safeguards access with an encrypted tri-band signal to virtually eliminate interference and offer extended range.
Posilock automatically powers the operator and returns the gate/door to the closed position when pushed off the closed limit.
Fire Department Compliance allows gate/door to auto-open upon loss of AC power or battery depletion.
UL Listed gate operators with monitored safety entrapment protection devices.
Warranty 5 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.