LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator for Sectional Doors | LJ8900W
The LiftMaster LJ8900W is ideal for applications using smaller, lighter commercial sectional doors with light-duty cycle requirements. Light-Duty cycles up to 10 cycles/hour; fewer than 25 cycles per day.
- Safety Sensor Kit 041A5034
- Cable Tension Monitor Kit 041A6104
Monitor and Control
myQ® technology enables monitoring and control of the operators through a mobile app.
Easily connect the operator to the facility's network with built-in Wi-Fi.
Indicate the status of doors via email.
- OPERATOR SPEED 7.5-8.5 Inches per second
- LIMIT SETTINGS Electronic
- EMERGENCY DISCONNECT FOR MANUAL OPERATION Emergency release rope with handle
- EMERGENCY DISCONNECT WITH AUTO-RECONNECT To reconnect, pull down on the handle again to re-engage
- PROGRAMMING Tactile buttons
- CIRCUIT BOARD Solid-state circuit board
- MOTOR OPERATOR WALL CONTROL Single-button control station
- PUSH BUTTON STATION Single-push button control
- UNIVERSAL MOUNTING Yes, can be mounted to either the right or left side of the door without the need for any special accommodations
- MAXIMUM DOOR HEIGHT 14 feet
- MAXIMUM DOOR WIDTH 18 feet
- MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE SQUARE FOOTAGE 180 square feet
- INTERNET CONNECTIVITY myQ Technology enables remote monitoring and control of the commercial door via a smartphone, tablet, or computer (operator directly connects via built-in wi-fi, myQ app required.)
THIS OPERATOR IS IDEAL FOR:
- Dock doors
- Small warehouses
- Small businesses
myQ Technology enables monitoring and control of the facility operators through a mobile app.
Built-In WI-FI for simple operator internet connection.
Real-Time Alerts indicate the status of doors via email or push notifications.
QUIET AND SECURE
Smooth Start/Stop reduces wear of your door system for lasting performance.
Battery Backup Capable ensures access even when the power is out
Automatic Door Lock Capable secures the door every time it closes.
Security+ 2.0 safeguards facility access with rolling code technology, opening for registered devices only.
The Protector System auto-reverses the door if an entrapment protection devices detects an obstruction.
Warranty 2 years
- LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator LJ8900W Product Guide
- LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator LJ8900W Data Sheet
- LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator LJ8900W Installation Manual
- LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator LJ8900W Product Drawing
- LiftMaster myQ Business Facility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.