LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Jackshaft Door Operator for Rolling Doors | LJ8950W
The LiftMaster LJ8950W is ideal for applications using smaller, lighter commercial rolling overhead doors and grilles with light-duty cycle requirements. Light-Duty cycles up to 10 cycles/hour; fewer than 25 cycles per day.
- Safety Sensor Kit 041A5034
Monitor and Control
myQ® technology enables monitoring and control of the operators through a mobile app.
Easily connect the operator to the facility's network with built-in Wi-Fi.
Indicate the status of doors via email.
- OPERATOR SPEED 7.5-8.5 Inches per second
- LIMIT SETTINGS Electronic
- EMERGENCY DISCONNECT FOR MANUAL OPERATION Emergency release rope with handle
- EMERGENCY DISCONNECT WITH AUTO-RECONNECT To reconnect, pull down on the handle again to re-engage
- PROGRAMMING Tactile buttons
- CIRCUIT BOARD Solid-state circuit board
- MOTOR OPERATOR WALL CONTROL Single-button control station
- PUSH BUTTON STATION Single-push button control
- UNIVERSAL MOUNTING Yes, can be mounted to either the right or left side of the door without the need for any special accommodations
- MAXIMUM DOOR HEIGHT 12 feet
- MAXIMUM DOOR WIDTH 18 feet
- MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE SQUARE FOOTAGE 180 square feet
- INTERNET CONNECTIVITY myQ Technology enables remote monitoring and control of the commercial door via a smartphone, tablet, or computer (operator directly connects via built-in wi-fi, myQ app required.)
THIS OPERATOR IS IDEAL FOR:
- Dock doors
- Small warehouses
- Counter shutters
myQ Technology enables monitoring and control of the facility operators through a mobile app.
Built-In WI-FI for simple operator internet connection.
Real-Time Alerts indicate the status of doors via email or push notifications.
QUIET AND SECURE
Smooth Start/Stop reduces wear of your door system for lasting performance.
Battery Backup Capable ensures access even when the power is out
Security+ 2.0 safeguards facility access with rolling code technology, opening for registered devices only.
The Protector System auto-reverses the door if an entrapment protection devices detects an obstruction.
Warranty 2 years
- LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator LJ8950W Product Guide
- LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator LJ8950W Data Sheet
- LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator LJ8950W Installation Manual
- LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator LJ8950W Product Drawing
- LiftMaster myQ Business Facility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.