LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial/Residential Door Operator | ATSW
The LiftMaster ATSW operator is recommended for residential or light-duty commercial standard-lift sectional overhead doors in light-duty-cycle applications. Light-Duty cycles up to 8 cycles/hour.
Monitor and Control
myQ technology enables monitoring and control of the operators through a mobile app.
Easily connect the operator to the facility's network with built-in Wi-Fi.
Indicate the status of doors via email.
- OPERATOR SPEED 8-9 Inches per second
- LIMIT SETTINGS Electronic
- INTERNAL DOOR LOCK SENSOR Emergency release rope with handle
- EMERGENCY DISCONNECT FOR MANUAL OPERATION Floor-level emergency release sash chain
- EMERGENCY DISCONNECT WITH AUTO-RECONNECT Automatically reconnects the next time the operator is activated
- PROGRAMMING Tactile buttons
- CIRCUIT BOARD Solid-state circuit board
- CLUTCH Not required due to automatic safety reverse
- MID-STOP Programmable
- MOTOR REVERSE ACTION PROTECTION Delay-on-reverse circuit
- MOTOR OPERATOR WALL CONTROL Single-button control station
- TROLLEY TRACK Heavy-duty steel “I-beam”
- MAXIMUM DOOR HEIGHT 14 feet
- MAXIMUM DOOR WIDTH 18 feet
- MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE SQUARE FOOTAGE 252 square feet
- INTERNET CONNECTIVITY myQ® Technology enables remote monitoring and control of the commercial door via a smartphone, tablet, or computer (operator directly connects via built-in wi-fi, myQ app required.)
myQ Technology enables monitoring and control of the property operators through a mobile app.
Built-In Wi-Fi for simple operator internet connection.
Real-Time Alerts indicate the status of doors via email or push notifications.
QUIET AND SECURE
Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS) for smoother and quieter operation.
Security+ 2.0 safeguards property access; tri-band rolling code technology, operating for programmed devices only.
The Protector System auto-reverses the door if an entrapment protection device detects an obstruction.
High-Starting Torque Motor with overload protection.
Rated Load 600 inch-pounds per second to satisfy a wide range of light-duty cycle applications.
Warranty 1 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.