LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Dock Door Operator | LIF-DDO8900W
The LiftMaster DDO8900W is ideal for applications using smaller, lighter commercial sectional doors on high-lift and full vertical lift with light-duty cycle requirements. Light-Duty cycles up to 10 cycles/hour; fewer than 25 cycles per day.
Improved Dock Management
As part of myQ Business Facility's exclusive Dock Door Sessions feature, facility managers and business owners can now stay in the know about truck arrivals, leveler activity, door status, and more.
- Safety Sensor Kit 041A5034
- Cable Tension Monitor Kit 041A6104
- 3-Button Station 02103
- Operator Speed: 12-15 Inches per second in up direction; 7.5-8.5 inches per second in a down direction
- Limit Settings: Electronic
- Emergency Disconnect for Manual Operation: Emergency release sash chain
- Emergency Disconnect with Auto-Reconnect: To reconnect, pull down on the sash chain again to re-engage.
- Programming: Tactile buttons
- Circuit Board: Solid-state circuit board
- Motor Operator Wall Control: 3-button control station
- Commercial Inputs: Flasher circuit and interlock
- Connectivity Interface: LMi5 Interface Device monitors up to 5 external sensors (myQ Business Facility subscription required for visibility to this data)
- Maximum Door Height: 14 feet
- Maximum Door Width: 16 feet
- Maximum Allowable Square Footage: 180 square feet
- Maximum Door Weight: 300 lbs.
This Operator Is Ideal For:
- Warehouse with full vertical lift dock doors
- Businesses with smaller sectional vertical lift doors
- Distribution centers
- Third-Party logistic facilities (3PL)
- Energy-Conscious warehouses
- Office/Commercial facilities with loading docks
- myQ Business Facility lets you analyze and optimize productivity with intuitive control and monitoring capabilities. Annual subscription, the first year included.
- LMi5 monitors up to 5 external sensors, enabling the dock door session feature in myQ Business Facility and visualization of productivity at the dock.
- Built-In WI-FI for simple operator internet connection.
SAFE AND SECURE
- 3-Button Station included standard for floor-level access.
- Door Lock Capability lets you add up to 2 door locks to your system for added security.
- Battery Backup Capability ensures access even when the power is out
- Smooth Start/Stop reduces wear of your door system for lasting performance.
- Timer To-Close can be programmed to close the door after 1, 5 or 10 minutes.
- Security+ 2.0 safeguards facility access with rolling code technology, opening for registered devices only.
- Warranty: 2 years
Dock Door Operator- 8900 | myQ Business
- LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Dock Door Operator DDO8900W Product Guide
- LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Dock Door Operator DDO8900W Product Brochure
- LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Dock Door Operator DDO8900W Owner's Manual
- LiftMaster Light-Duty Commercial Dock Door Operator DDO8900W Data Sheet
- LiftMaster myQ Business Facility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.