LiftMaster Apartment Trolley Logic 5.0 Commercial Door Operator with Brake | APT501L5
The LiftMaster APT is recommended for standard-lift sectional overhead doors in higher duty-cycle commercial applications; ideal for parking garages. Standard-Duty cycles up to 25 cycles/hour and up to 125 cycles/day when distributed over a minimum of 8 hours (using continuous-rated motor).
- 3-Button Station 02103
- Commercial Photo Eyes CPS-U
Monitor and Control
myQ technology enables monitoring and control of the operators through a mobile app.
Indicate the status of doors via email.
- OPERATOR SPEED 6-7 Inches per second
- LIMIT SETTINGS Mechanical
- EMERGENCY DISCONNECT FOR MANUAL OPERATION Emergency release rope and handle
- EMERGENCY DISCONNECT WITH AUTO-RECONNECT Automatically reconnects trolley to trolley chain following manual operation for convenience
- PROGRAMMING Control function selector dial/tactile buttons
- CIRCUIT BOARD Solid-state Logic 5.0 circuit board
- TIMER-TO-CLOSE Programmable in 1 second and 15 second increments up to 68 minutes, standard
- CLUTCH Standard adjustable friction clutch
- MID-STOP Programmable
- RUN TIME PROTECTION Maximum run timer
- MOTOR REVERSE ACTION PROTECTION Delay-on-reverse circuit
- MOTOR OPERATOR WALL CONTROL 3-Button Control Station with Maintenance Alert System (MAS)
- TROLLEY TRACK Dual L-rail trolley track
- PUSH BUTTON STATION 3-Push button station (Open/Close/Stop)
- MAXIMUM DOOR HEIGHT 24 feet standard with additional capability
- MAXIMUM DOOR WIDTH 22 feet standard with additional capability
- MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE SQUARE FOOTAGE 250 square feet
- INTERNET CONNECTIVITY myQ® Technology enables remote monitoring and control of the commercial door via a smartphone, tablet, or computer (LiftMaster Internet Gateway and myQ app required.)
myQ Technology enables monitoring and control of the facility operators through a mobile app.
Grid View to efficiently monitor all the doors in the facility.
Real-Time Alerts indicate the status of doors via email or push notifications.
SAFE AND SECURE
Security+ 2.0 safeguards facility access with rolling code technology, opening for registered devices only.
Timer-To-Close can be programmed to close the door after a set amount of time.
The Commercial Protector System auto-reverses the door if an entrapment protection devices detects an obstruction.
Continuous-Duty High-Starting Torque Motor performs in demanding industrial overhead door applications.
Warranty 2 years
Product ManualsLiftMaster Apartment Trolley Operator APT Product Guide
LiftMaster Apartment Trolley Operator APT Data Sheet
LiftMaster Apartment Trolley Operator APT Owner's Manual
LiftMaster Apartment Trolley Operator APT Product Drawing
LiftMaster Apartment Trolley Operator APT Installation Manual
LiftMaster Commercial Door Operator Service Guide
LiftMaster myQ Business Facility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.