AWID LR-3000 White AWID Logo Long Range Reader | AWI-LR-3000-0-0
AWID's LR-3000™ Long-Range Reader is an Ultra High Frequency (UHF) tag and card reader used in RFID applications like gate access for vehicles and physical access for people. Its electronics and antenna are integrated in a single compact enclosure. The LR-3000 is optimally designed for Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI) and Access Control applications such as gate control in a parking facility. It also provides identification and access for people at doorways, wheelchairs at elevators, and gurneys at hospital entrances. The LR-3000 Reader assures security by use of AWID's proprietary encryption for communications between the reader and its UHF vehicle tags and hand-held cards.
- Read Ranges of up to 25 feet
- Compact package of 9.8 x 9.8 x 1.3 inch
- The programmable read repetition rate for one-shot or multiple reads
- Utilizes passive RFID technology; no battery is required for tags.
- Industry-standard Wiegand and RS-232 data output
- Certified with FCC regulation
- Protection Class: IP65
- Reading Distance: Tags and cards, up to 25 feet (7.6 meters)
- Frequency Band: 902 to 928 MHz Frequency Hopping technology
- Antenna Output: Circular-polarized RF field
- Indicators: 2 LEDs - Red for power; Green for tag reading
- Power Supply: 7 to 15 volts DC, linear rated, regulated output At 12 VDC, rated for 2 amperes or more Separate, independent, dedicated to each reader
- Communication protocol: Wiegand and RS-232, simultaneous outputs
- Code Formats: Determined by AWID's tags & cards; 26 to 50 bits
- Cable: Power -- 2 conductors, 18 gauge, shielded Data -- 3 conductors, 22 gauge, shielded Stranded, color-coded, not twisted pairs Up to 500 feet for Wiegand; 75 feet for RS-232
- Field-Programmable Features: Read repeat rate; RF power level
- Dimensions: 9.8 x 9.8 x 1.3 inches (25 x 25 x 3.3 cm)
- Weight: 38.4 oz (1.09 kg)
- Color: ABS enclosure (white); aluminum back-plate
- Cable (Integrated with Reader): 10 conductors, 32 inches (81 cm) long Overall shielded, plastic jacket
- Mounting: Pan-and-tilt adjustable aiming, min. 6 inches long
- Operating Temperature: -35°C to +65°C (-31°F to +150°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Protection Class: IP65 Weatherproof
- Avoiding Interference: Optimize reader performance by avoiding sources of RF – fluorescent and other arc lighting, UHF transmitters, and other UHF readers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.