Linear Telephone Entry & Access Control EP-402 (720-200402)
EP-402 Standalone Telephone Entry system is perfect for small scale residential and commercial applications.
Clean, industrial design that is easy to navigate and provides an intuitive user experience. Fully browser-managed, accessible on any smart device, and easy to install and learn.
The EP model is compatible with a wide range of entry credentials and readers allowing administrators to transition to new technology at their own pace. And with the purchase of a license key, the EP model is upgradeable to 36 door networked solutions should the need arise.
(Replaces model LIN-EC-2M4).
New generation Linear Entry Pro 4.3-inch EP-402 telephone entry and access panels look the same on the outside but each new model is packed with upgraded hardware and software on the inside. New CPU improves system performance while new software improves communication across multiple networked devices.
- Includes motion sensors, ambient light sensors and an optional HD IP camera.
- 4.3" full color screen features adjustable back-lighting, an LED screen that is easy to read in direct sun, and customizable text and images.
- System is out of the box ready for 2 doors and is easily upgradeable with the purchase of a license key.
- Intuitive navigation provides a superior user experience with tonal cues and flashing keys to guide users through steps.
- Built in TTY port is ADA compliant.
- Optional internally mounted RFID reader.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a non-stock special order item. Lead time is approximately 5-10 business days.
- Warranty 2 Years Hardware and Software
- UL294 Series 6 UL294 Series 6, Attack class 2, ROHS, FCC
- Available Modules 2-Door Module, 4 Door Modules
- System Integrity 128 bit Encryption (User database and events) / SSL / HTTPS / PHP
- Language English
- System Contro Web Browser compatible
- Pre Configured Doors Per System 2 on board, expandable to 36 doors
- Max Readers per system Expandable up to 128 in/out
Max Client/Expansion Modules Per Site 32
- Distributed Processing Every module contains database and events
- Outputs Per Board 4 Form C SPDT / Dry 5 Amp
- Outputs Times Hours, Min, Sec., by set time and or repeat quantity.
- Notification Yes, email and SMS event notification
- Inputs per board 8- 6 Analog Selectable for type, 2 Pre-assigned (Tamper, Postal)
- Input types NO / NC Parallel Resistor, NO / NC Series Resistor, NO / NC Unsupervised
- Predefined Door Configuration Lock, Prop (Output) REX, Door Position (Input)
- Environmental Temperature -22°F to 149°F (-30°C to 65°C) Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.