LiftMaster Telephone Intercom and Access Control System | LIF-EL1SS
The LiftMaster® EL1SS Telephone Intercom and Access Control System provide wired telephone intercom communication and secure access control at the gate or door. It is easy to install, and its rugged stainless steel housing provides reliable, durable performance year after year, all at an exceptional value. With the EL1SS, residents or small businesses can simply communicate with visitors, grant or deny access, all from the convenience of their phone.
- Connects directly to the existing residential home phone line so no additional monthly expenses are incurred.
- The easy-to-install design saves an average of 10 minutes on installation time over older models.
- Simple design makes it ideal for residents and visitors to communicate and grant or deny access.
- Stainless steel faceplate with black powder-coated housing is attractive and tough.
- A weather-resistant and durable design are ideal for the outdoors.
- The remote open feature opens two entrances independently from your home or office.
- Intercom mode makes use of existing telephone systems, even if your customers have a "cellular only" home.
- Unique ringing lets your customers know when a visitor is calling from the gate or door.
- Call waiting allows your customers to answer an incoming guest call while on another line.
- Call forward allows your customers to greet visitors, even when they are not home.
- Do not disturb mode offers additional privacy and is activated easily on your customer's phone.
- Party mode is designed to conveniently hold open the entryway.
- 200 (4-digit) unique, programmable entry codes provide convenient assigned access.
- Vacation mode locks the system down when no one is home.
- A durable metal keypad with green backlighting increases visibility for nighttime viewing.
- The call button is illuminated so visitors can locate it easily.
- Local User Capacity: 200
- Max Number Of Gates/Doors of control (Each): 2
- Relay Output: 2 (1 Primary, 1 Auxilliary)
- Connectivity: Intercom/POTS/Filtered DSL using Keypad
- Dimensions: 6.25"H x 10"W x 5.25"D
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 149°F (-20°C to 65°C)
- Accessory Warranty: 2 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.