SecuraKey 26SA-SM PLUS Proximity Card Reader | SKY-26SA-SM
The 26SA single-door card access control unit is fully programmable. Adding and deleting cards, and other programming functions are accomplished by using a special deck of programming cards, another Secura Key innovation. Nonvolatile memory retains programming after a power loss.
A remote open input allows the door or gate to also be controlled from a remote switch. The reader operates on low voltage AC or DC and consumes less than 100 milliamps. The 26SA may be used with the Secura Key SecuRelay™, which allows the lock or gate control circuit to be remotely located for added vandal resistance. Lexan® surface mount housings are available.
- 65,000 Card Capacity
- Weather Resistant for Outdoor Installation
- Patented Slotless TOUCH CARD® Reader
- No Control Panels or Secondary Electronics
- Low Power Consumption
- Non-Volatile Memory
- Timed Anti passback
- Remote Open Input
- Surface Housing: H x W x D: 4.60” x 4.00” x 2.25” (11.68 x 10.16 x 5.72 cm) Weight: 20 oz. (0.57 kg) Material: Lexan® Color: Beige
- Mounting: US single-gang box, wall, post, pedestal
- Power Requirements: 10-24 VDC or VAC 50/60 Hz, 70 mA
- Latch Relay: SPST Solid-state contact, 1A, up to 60VAC/VDC Programmable NO or NC or use SecuRelay™
- Inputs: Remote Open (REX) – requires contact closure
- Communications: NA
- Cable required: Power/REX/Latch – 7 cond., 22 AWG SecuRelay - 3 cond., 22 AWG
- Environmental: Operating Temperature: -40° to +158° F (-40° to +70° C) Relative Humidity: 0-100% Non-Condensing
- Tamper: Attach to the mounting plate - SPDT contact, 115 VAC, 2A max. (sold separately)
- SecuRelay™: 3-wire data & power circuit (sold separately)
- User Capacity: 65,000 sequentially numbered cards
- Facility Codes: 10 (card ID numbers must be unique)
- Memory: Non-Volatile (Programming retained, even if power is lost)
- Operating Modes: Standalone
- Latch Timer: Programmable: 1/4 to 30 seconds – NO or NC
- Timed Anti passback: Timed - Programmable 1 to 30 minutes
- Programming: PD-26 Programming Deck
- Operational: NA
- Regulatory Approvals: UL/cUL294, Part 15 Class B FCC, CE Mark
- Warranty: These Secura Key products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 2 years. SecuraKey will replace any Secura Key manufactured product that fails to perform as intended. This warranty does not include freight, taxes, duties, or installation expenses. See price list for complete terms and conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.