LiftMaster Smart Access 2-Door Controller | LIF-CAP2D
Smart Access 2-Door Controller cloud-based credentialed access control.
- myQ Community Smart Access Control Software
- Controls up to 2 Gates/Doors each
- Easily Expandable Network through myQ Community Web Platform.
- Multiple-Entrance Control with myQ Community Web Platform.
- Eliminate Wiring between controllers in multiple-entrance applications with myQ Community Web Platform.
- Universal Compatibility with 26-, and 30- and 37-bit Wiegand-compatible readers, receivers and RFID readers.
- Expansive Capacity for 25,000 active credentials stored locally so residents can enter even when the internet is down.
- Remote Programming and activity monitoring using myQ Community Web Platform.
- Easy to Install in new or existing properties.
- Backed-Up Storage in myQ Community Web Platform ensures that databases are never lost.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) allows for flexibility of device placement.
- Email Alerts let you know when a suspended code is used or if an active code is being overused.
- Real-Time Activity Tracking with myQ Community Web Platform.
- Cloud-Based Security keeps data protected and safeguards resident information.
- 2 controlled gates / doors
- 25,000 local resident capacity
- 6,000 local event history (FIFO) offline from host
- Multiple, Holiday and Hold-Open Scheduling, including one-time and repeating exceptions
- 2V DC, Min. 1.5 Amps (transformer not included)
- PoE (802.3af) enabled network devices, 13 Watts max.
- UL® listed
|Local User Capacity||25000|
|Max Number Of Gates/Doors of control (Each)||2|
|Relay Output||4 (2 Primary, 2 Auxiliary)|
|Connectivity||Data Only using Cellular/Wired High-Speed Internet/DSL|
|Operating Temperature||-31°F to 150°F (-35°C to 66°C)|
How to Install the CAP2D Controller
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.