Low Voltage Control Box with Power Supply 12V/5A | FAS-CTRLBOX
Functions & Features
- Input voltage AC 110V-240V
- Output voltage DC 12V
- Output current 5A
- Battery polarity reverse protection
- Opening time 0- 15s
- Electric lock output set NC, NO, can adapt to any type of electric lock.
- CONTROL is a set of active signal inputs (dc5-24v) that are internally isolated and can be connected simultaneously with multiple access controllers and building intercoms.
- It can be used as power supply for other equipment, such as magnetic locks, alarm, monitoring, etc.
ManualsFAS Control Box with Power Supply Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.